The Best Coverage For Your Personal SituationInsurance
Our Insurance Offerings
One of the greatest risks to your financial well-being is that your income will cease before you are financially independent. Fortunately, there are many tools available to provide income for an unplanned event such as unemployment, premature death, prolonged disability, critical illness, or the need for long term care.
We work with a variety of insurance partners to provide the best possible coverage for each client’s personal situation (offered through our Managing General Account (MGA): IDC WIN).
Critical Illness Insurance
Critical Illness Insurance - Children
MEDICAL & DENTAL BENEFITS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
TRAVEL MEDICAL INSURANCE
Buy Online Today
A properly managed life insurance portfolio can pay off your personal and joint liabilities as well as provide your family and loved ones with income in the event of your loss. After a thorough needs analysis, we help you find the best coverage for your family’s situation and budget.
The need for Term Life Insurance coverage:
- Mortgage Protection
- Income Protection
- Cover short-term debts and needs
- Additional insurance protection during the child-raising years
Uses for Permanent Life Insurance coverage:
- Estate Planning
- Wealth Accumulation
- Tax-sheltered Investments
Critical Illness Insurance
More Canadians are surviving medical conditions that were once fatal. Critical Illness insurance pays a lump-sum tax free benefit to the insured after 30 days following the diagnosis of a covered illness and the benefit is 100% yours to determine how it is used.
- One in three Canadians will develop a life-threatening cancer
- One is two heart attack victims are under 65 years old
- Each year, 50,000 Canadians suffer a stroke and of all stroke victims, 75% will be left with a disability
Critical Illness Insurance can reduce the financial burden of a critical illness diagnosis:
- Pay off or reduce your mortgage, credit cards or other debts
- Help keep your business operating
- Maintain your independence by modifying your home or vehicle to improve your mobility
- Hire domestic help during your recovery
Critical Illness Insurance – Children
This type of coverage has been specifically designed to protect your family from illnesses and conditions frequently affecting children. In addition to the medical conditions covered under the traditional adult policy, the children’s policy also includes coverage for 5 additional medical conditions.
An additional benefit is that it is fully paid for after 20 years, at which point you can keep the coverage in place without making any further payments, or you have the option of requesting a 100% refund if your child has not made a claim.
This is an extremely innovative product that allows you to save for your child’s future, while also protecting them with insurance in the case of a critical illness.
Critical Illness Insurance for your child can:
- Replace your monthly income if you need to take time off work to help your child recover from a critical illness
- Provide the funds to seek out medical treatment that may not be available locally
Your most valuable asset is your ability to earn an income. Disability Insurance provides you with continued income if you become unable to work due to illness or injury, and all benefits are paid out tax-free.
Whether you are self-employed, a business owner, or an employee with limited benefits, a serious injury or illness could become a truly devastating and costly experience if you don’t have proper disability insurance in place.
Disability Insurance protects your biggest asset:
- 1 in 6 Canadians will be disabled for three months or longer before the age of 50.
- The average disability claim lasts almost 13 months and mortgage foreclosures due to disability occur 16 times as often as they do for death.
- Disability insurance is especially critical for self-employed workers and those who lack the ability to “bank” employer-paid sick leave.
Medical & Dental Benefits For Entrepreneurs
Group benefits are an asset to any business owner and we are pleased to offer a flexible “pay as you go” plan that provides medical and dental coverage to business owners and their employees.
Travel Medical Insurance
Planning a trip? We can arrange your Travel Medical Insurance quickly & easily online.
Heading across the provincial or national border for a quick trip? Flying to the Caribbean for a week in the sun? Planning a longer holiday or business trip anywhere in the world? Travel insurance is imperative to help cover emergency medical costs if you get sick or hurt while you’re away.
Protect one trip or a full year of trips, you can customize your coverage from the comfort of your own home.